JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I changed my original Taurus boot grips to a Hogue grip when I bought the 605 years ago. The Hogue was and is better in my opinion, as it was easier to handle, but my knuckle was still tight up to the trigger guard and I never liked that part. Well the Tooth Fairy, it seems early for Santa, brought me a ATI grip today, <broken link removed> I have put it on and my knuckle has room! not much but there is air between the guard and the knuckle. very nice feel to me. The grip is two piece, with the forward part being a hard polymer that has a stippling similar to a part of Springfield's Mod 2, different but aggressive enough for good control, the back piece is a softer pebbled rubber and meant to help tame that 357 recoil. I have not shot it with these grips yet so I don't know for sure, but the rubber along with a more hand filling size should be an improvement.
I will include pictures of the 605 with both grips and one with the ATI grips in my hand,

Taurus 605 1.jpg Taurus 605 2.jpg Taurus 605 1.jpg Taurus 605 3.jpg Well I guess they are there, the pictures, but you have to click on each one, let me try, try again,

Cool.

I have a 605, and never minded the grip, but I might have to check that out :)

Love the 605 with full .357 loads, kinda like catching a fastball barehanded :D