JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says, I have a Taurus 605 2" stainless .357magnum revolver (and extras) I'd like to trade (not interested in selling at this time).

Accessories include:

Small handgun case (not original)
A Galco horsehide front pocket holster (has had the gun in it, but never been carried)
50 pcs. .38sp brass
One speedloader
6 .38sp/357mag snap caps

When I got this I was looking for a backpacking gun (following an encounter with a large predator) that I could also pocket carry. Almost all of my pockets turned out to be too small and I think I would be better suited with a 10mm auto for backpacking.

Oregon driver's license required, CHL preferred.

Full disclosure: Last time I took this gun shooting the cylinder got really tight, then seized when it cooled down. I sent it back to Taurus and they gave it a factory work-up. Apparrently the extractor spring broke and jammed. It cycles nice and smooth now. Took it shooting last week. Went through 25 rounds of .38sp and 15 of .357 mag without a hitch.

Things I'd be interested in trading for include (but are not limited to):

Something in 10mm
.22 pistol
.22 takedown rifle

I'm open to other trades, and I'm willing to add up to $200 depending on what you have. I'm mainly interested in pistols and semiauto rifles, but I have a special place in my heart for lever-action .22's.

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Bump. Back to trade only (more open-ended this time). I figured I was just going to use the money from a sale to buy a different gun anyway, so I'm cutting out the middleman :) .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.