JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Taurus 44 Mag w/ a 6 shot cylinder for sale. It is Stainless Steel with a 4" Ported Barrel which really helps to mellow out the recoil and muzzle rise. It will come with the original box/ accessories as well as a UM belt holster. The price is $500 and buyer pays transfer (preferably at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville).

Trades: Sig P365 w/ Manual Safety or an AK

SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of these and have been very happy with it! The one thing I've had a hard time finding is a holster. Where did you get yours? And as always, good luck with the sale!

I have one of these and have been very happy with it! The one thing I've had a hard time finding is a holster. Where did you get yours? And as always, good luck with the sale!
Thanks. Its definitely soft shooting for a 44 mag isn't it?
The holster is a cheaper uncle mikes (I think it cost around $20). I can look up the size if you are interested. I did find that most holsters made for a Smith and Wesson N-Frame 629 or 329pd fit the Taurus.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.