JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a nice polished stainless Taurus 44 mag with factory ported barrel, also attached is a adjustable Millett red dot sight. I'll also include a full box of 50 Remington ammo a $30 value. BTW this is a prelock model.
This is a model 44 6" barrel made in 1995.

Price is $525 "SPF"

Things i would trade for are:

Glock G-30
G-36
Sig 220
H&K .45
I'm also open to other trades just let me know what you've got. May be able to add cash to the right deal.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
What is the model number?
Barrel Length? Condition?
how old?

Sorry don't know alot about the Taurus revolvers I took this in on trade so i don't know how old it is. The only number i'm seeing is 4358 i think, it's kinda hard to read the last number was double stamped:huh: (stamped on the cylinder frame).

The barrel lengh is 6"

As for the overall condition it looks really nice but there is no doubt it's been used not sitting in a gun safe, it's got the normal little scratches and scuffs that polished stainless gets, just needs a little rubbing compound to make it shine just haven't had the time to do that yet.:s0114:

Ok called Taurus this morning and gave them the SN, they said it was made in 1995 it's a model 44 in 6" stainless.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.