1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Taurus 44 mag w/red dot sight

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by SJS46, Oct 21, 2009.

1. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

Up for sale is a nice polished stainless Taurus 44 mag with factory ported barrel, also attached is a adjustable Millett red dot sight. I'll also include a full box of 50 Remington ammo a $30 value. BTW this is a prelock model.
    This is a model 44 6" barrel made in 1995.

Price is $525 "SPF"

Things i would trade for are:

Glock G-30
    Sig 220
    H&K .45
    I'm also open to other trades just let me know what you've got. May be able to add cash to the right deal.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. Petes

Petes Active Member

Barrel Length? Condition?
    how old?
  3. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

Sorry don't know alot about the Taurus revolvers I took this in on trade so i don't know how old it is. The only number i'm seeing is 4358 i think, it's kinda hard to read the last number was double stamped:huh: (stamped on the cylinder frame).

The barrel lengh is 6"

As for the overall condition it looks really nice but there is no doubt it's been used not sitting in a gun safe, it's got the normal little scratches and scuffs that polished stainless gets, just needs a little rubbing compound to make it shine just haven't had the time to do that yet.:laugh:

Ok called Taurus this morning and gave them the SN, they said it was made in 1995 it's a model 44 in 6" stainless.
  4. PinoBoy

PinoBoy Oak Grove Member

5. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Steve is a good guy to deal with......:thumbup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.