JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I left a Voice mail, two posts and two PM's B4 you even posted, WTF:huh:

Trader Rating -1 for you bro

#1 I sent the PM before you posted, i posted after the text, which was after your call

#2 he said he called you first and you didn't answer so he called me second I answered and headed out there right after he called, I don't mean to be a dick to you, but i did PM him first and He called you first, you didn't answer I don't think he deserves negative feedback for that. He can't wait around for you to call back if he wants to sell tonight. I highly suggest you take back your feedback, it wasn't the sellers fault you didn't answer.

#1 I sent the PM before you posted, i posted after the text, which was after your call

#2 he said he called you first and you didn't answer so he called me second I answered and headed out there right after he called, I don't mean to be a dick to you, but i did PM him first and He called you first, you didn't answer I don't think he deserves negative feedback for that. He can't wait around for you to call back if he wants to sell tonight. I highly suggest you take back your feedback, it wasn't the sellers fault you didn't answer.

according to your own post on 3/7/09 at 6:28 pm "Just sent a PM and text."

my first first post/voice mail and PM was 3/5/09 at 7:55PM

BTW: IMHO you've done nothing wrong he's the ASSH0LE:(

according to your own post on 3/7/09 at 6:28 pm "Just sent a PM and text."

my first first post/voice mail and PM was 3/5/09 at 7:55PM

BTW: IMHO you've done nothing wrong he's the ASSH0LE:(

What I was saying was that I sent a PM first, then came back and saw that you posted that you sent a PM and called so I figured I should post in the forum too. I don't mean to be rude but I am just trying to stick up for the guy because I think there was a miscommunication about when I sent the PM since I didn't post in the forum until I called and saw that you posted there as well.

But What it comes down to is he called both of us, I just happened to answer and be able to drive out there. I don't think the seller did anything wrong, he called people back in the order he got PM's/Calls. I answered first and drove there first, you shouldn't give the seller negative feedback for that. You can't expect him to wait around for you to call him back if he wanted money that night.

well thanks for the sale I hope you enjoy your new taurus sorry to the person who left the negitive feed back I have done my best to answer all messages and pms. the only computer I have access to right now is at work I am sorry for being an "*** hole" I did my best. I had many dead end inquires lots of calls that wernt returned **** happens

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.