JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kinda don't want to, but this broke student life sucks. Taurus 24/7 Pro LS in .40S&W. Second owner, got it in a part trade for my old Kawi. Had probabaly 500 rounds through it from the original owner, I put probably another 5-6K through it in the last 5 years. Most of that were my light Berrys load for SpeedSteel. No issues with factory ammo what so ever. Had a few light strikes with my reloads, but found that to be dirty powder and fouling buildup around the striker with CCI primers causing it. Cleaned and polished the striker, never had an issue since. In the process of doing that, I broke the little plastic cap that covers the striker retainer and never bothered to get a new one. They're like $3 from Taurus, but purely cosmetic, doesn't affect the function. The rubber coating on the grip is a little worn from the first owner leaving it under the seat of his truck for a month. It may not be pretty, but she's a helluva shooter. 5-15rnd mags total, I bought 3 extras at $40/ea new. Blackhawk Askins holster, cheapo plastic case, plus all the ammo pictured, 324rnds. The rounds in the MTM are Win.WB, not reloads. Looking for $600 cash. Please don't try and haggle, if you don't like the price, thanks for looking. Just the extra mags and ammo alone is over $200. I'm broke, but not desperate. FTF Oregon only, willing to meet up between PDX to Roseburg and out to Hood River.

ETA: I have decided to consider some possible trades. Higher end backpacking, alpine mountaineering, or trad climbing gear (no leader falls). Specifics would be a good bivy or UL 1 person tent (MSR, Black Diamond, NEMO), a JetBoil (preferably Zip), newer Avy gear (newer beacon, probe, good shovel). Let me know what you got and see if we can't make a deal.

003-1.jpg
004.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg
006.jpg

Last Edited: