Taurus 24/7 in 45acp

OP
RW-Ore
Reactions
JIb I read about it and it's da/sa plus the multiple safety features peaked my little brain.Also watched a clip of a guy pooring it full of sand,running over it with his Jeep then picks it up,shakes it off and emptys the mag.Don't care for the desert tan grips but it shoots great I'm told I have "big" hands and it fits my hand perfectly.

Reactions
I held a glock.Didn't like the feel,I put it down
I was seriously looking into one about 2 years ago, but at the time they had pretty mixed reviews. I was waiting to see the OSS ( I'm a lefty, made more sense with the ambi safety ) but that took FOREVER to get released.....so in the meantime I'm on my 2nd G21.

But yeah, Glocks aren't for everyone, heck, I took a file to the finger grooves on mines....much better for me now.

I am still impressed with the "kung foo grip" on the Taurus though...just felt right.

OP
RW-Ore
Reactions
I was seriously looking into one about 2 years ago, but at the time they had pretty mixed reviews. I was waiting to see the OSS ( I'm a lefty, made more sense with the ambi safety ) but that took FOREVER to get released.....so in the meantime I'm on my 2nd G21.

But yeah, Glocks aren't for everyone, heck, I took a file to the finger grooves on mines....much better for me now.

I am still impressed with the "kung foo grip" on the Taurus though...just felt right.
That's what I got Unka Boo a OSS tactcal.Sure like it.

Reactions
My old man has a 24/7 pro .45. He's been a steady 1911 guy (as in, owned several and nothing but) and after doing some research, askin' around and finally handling one at a gun show, he decided to buy one. He's told me he luv's it and it was actually gonna be my next purchase until I decided on a Steyr M40.

Last edited:
Reactions
Shot a friend's a few times, and liked it more than my XD... made me sad, as we got them around the same time. My XD served me well though. Never had any malfunctions that I know of, and shot well. Less perceived recoil than my XD IMO.

Reactions
I love their 24/7 lines. I had a 9mm and a .45 version, wish I kept them both. The grip was just perfect, and it is a very small gun for holding 17 rounds, or 12 rounds. Never had a problem with mine. Spare mags are kind of expensive, but that is the only downside I can think of.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom