JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taurus 1911 stainless steel. Ambi safety, Heine Sights, beavertail safety, pretty nice trigger, etc. Accuracy was pretty good when I shot it prior to sending it in for repair.

I had FTE and FTF issues when I first went to shoot it, so I sent it back to Taurus, and they fixed it and sent it back (turn around time was about a week :s0155: and they paid shipping too!). Pretty happy with how they handled the warranty repair. Taurus has a lifetime warranty BTW.

I'm including the pistol, case, leather OWB holster as shown in the photos, and 3 magazines, 2 Taurus (8rnd) and 1 USGI type (7rnd). 1 of the Taurus mags was repaired by Taurus, as it had a tweaked feed lip.

I am asking $550 for the setup. Trade interest includes Glocks and CZ-75's. I'm missing my old Glock 34. Also interested in shotguns.

Finish is pretty good, not perfect. There were some scratches in the finish when I got it that I was able to buff out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.