JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs is my baby - don't want to sell her, but it's looking like I have to. I bought her used from another member, unfired but with a $300 custom trigger job, upgraded grips, and a magwell insert. She shot 300 rounds like a dream (the trigger pull is around 3.5 lbs) with minimal recoil and only one FTE due to defective ammo. Comes with original box, three Wilson Combat mags, Taurus paddle holster and double mag pouch. It's a screamin' deal, first "I'll take it" via PM gets it. 80 rounds of Winchester PDX-1 .45 ACP hollowpoint available as well, if you want it, for an extra $60.

I will need to see a WA DL and CPL or WAC card. Asking $700. Feel free to ask questions.

I will consider the following trades, + cash your end:
- Glock 17, 19, 34 (Gen 3+)
- Springfield XD45 (I prefer the version with a manual safety, but I'm open to all that are black or stainless)
- Bersa Thunder .380 CC or Plus (CC = concealed carry, Plus = 15-rd double-stack mags - no others, please!)
- High-end .380 pocket pistols (NAA Guardian, MicroEagle, S&W Bodyguard, or similar - no KelTecs, please!)
- Walther laser sight for P22/Pk380
- Other random crap - if it's a cool pistol or other tactical weapon (no revolvers, bolt or lever-action rifles, or shotguns), I may be interested. Bounce me a PM! Just remember, I'm looking for trades +cash - otherwise, I wouldn't be selling this thing!

Last Edited: