JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim-
Based on your assumptions Taurus is near the pinnacle of the walking holy grail. 3rd largest manufacturer- we always know big is good look at all the HIGH Quality top tier stuff WalMart carries. And you're right about Springfield sourcing their forgings and SOME guns being built in Brazil. Let's mention their forgings though come from one of the oldest most respected their- Imbel. I'm guessing since you didn't mention Taurus they just must be made in the USA, I mean their basically god incarnated in a firearm. Or god's 3rd I guess according to you. You offered no proof but I'll take your word for it.
I didn't even try searching the internet but I'm guessing by all the comments here saying how amazing Taurus is a simple search will reveal the likes of Rogers Precision and John Harrison doing full builds on them and tons of threads saying how incredibly amazing they are. But again I was too lazy to search so I'll take your assumptions on it.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top