JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to throw some flying ashtrays? Just took delivery of this stainless steel NIB Taurus 1911 (model 191109). Comes with 2 mags (stamped Mecgar) and all factory stuff in hard hinged clamshell factory box. This was a warranty replacement straight from the factory to my FFL.

Non-rail version.
Taurus states:

"Overview
Destined to become the standard that all 1911 pistols are compared to, the Taurus 1911 offers you the most accurate and feature-laden model on the market today. Starting with our own hammer-forged-not cast-ordnance-grade steel frames, slides and barrels. Our skilled pistolsmiths hand-fit and assemble each firearm in our state-of-the-art factory. Available in the powerful 45 ACP or 9mm, this aggressive, rock-solid firearm is ready to go right out of the box. The Taurus 1911 is an unbeatable firearm that also provides an unbeatable value.

ITEM # 1-191109
FRAME SIZE Full
CAPACITY 8 rds.
HEIGHT 5.50"
WIDTH 1.50"
WEIGHT 42.00 oz.
BARREL LENGTH 5.00"
OVERALL LENGTH 8.50"
FRONT SIGHT Novak Drift Adjustable
REAR SIGHT Novak Drift Adjustable
SAFETY Firing Pin Block
Grip Safety
Ambi Manual Safety"

Two best prices online are more than I'm asking:

PT-1911 .45 ACP 8 Round Stainless Taurus 1-191109

Taurus PT1911 Pistol .45 Acp 5in 8rd Stainless

Unfortunately, Taurus has made several changes to their warranty and this will not have a lifetime warranty for a used gun since the manual says "only for new guns" (or it's possible it might, since it's a "legacy" gun - I'm just not sure based on several changes Taurus made recently). It's just not clear to me. From their website, it states "The Taurus Unlimited Lifetime Repair Policy™ is a commitment to repair selected Taurus firearm models FREE OF CHARGE for the lifetime of the firearm. Should you need to take advantage of our repair policy, please follow the directions on the shipping instruction link and our work order form, which can must be printed out and shipped in with the firearm. The Taurus Unlimited Lifetime Repair Policy extends to all Taurus USA firearm models in production prior to January 1, 2017."

The slide has some very minor handling marks, unfortunately, so it's priced accordingly.

$525 cash or trade value. Piece county or South Sound guns transfer and CPL holders given preference. Will entertain options for the right deal.

I like AKs, ARs, Sigs, Glocks, HKs, Bersa Thunder, Beretta, Walther, FN, etc. Interesting C&R or military historic guns. Cash, mags, or ammo to equalize a deal. Open to reasonable offers, but no junk.

View attachment 581808 View attachment 581809