JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
0DD9CED1-2596-41AA-95C2-ECD3B802968D.jpeg

That's why I waited a long time to get sleeved.

Had lots of time to think about what exactly I wanted (at 16 I knew basically wanted). Waited till my mid 30's to do it after finding a great artist and put many many many hours of research into what I wanted exactly.

Now my buddy/artist knows me well enough that I give him a lot of creative license and they keep turning out great and I love them.

I get it's not for everyone though.

Does he have a shop? I have a tattoo I need to get fixed on my shoulder. Wrecked my motorcycle wearing a tank top and screwed it up a bit.

I think tattoos make some hot chicks extremely hot.

I don't get this. Used to be, the "bad boy" thing might've attracted some of them. But now when they are so common?

Yeah i agree especially the millennials that cant even give you a firm handshake' used to be only MC clubs and ex-cons wear tatts now just about everyone has them, especially women in the PNW seems like every 1 out of 3 women have them, i personally dont find tattoos on women attractive.

Don't forget drunken sailors and soldiers, that was one niche in society that was known for them. Now it is fashionable and trendy. I'm old, can use all the thrills I can get but tattoos on women don't do it.

"Well Sergeant , it was funny at the time...."

Yeah, this. When I was in the army, a 17 year old RA enlistee who had about three months in went on his first weekend pass, got drunk, came back with Daffy Duck tattooed on his skinny, hairless, white, mini-muscle upper arm. I asked him, "What are you gonna tell your grandkids about that when they ask?" I grew up in what was a navy town then, several tattoo parlors in that part of town. Actually, by rights I should've joined the navy. Instead, I joined the army. But it was the same deal in an "army town." Drunken soldiers on weekends crashing cars into ditches and other cars, and of course, getting souvenir tattoos.

I'm asking the following out of complete innocence. When I see a, er, hefty gal with a large tattoo, does it cost more than for a thin gal? I mean, it takes more ink and time for the hefty one. Is it priced like yardage?

Our society is often about first impressions. Yet with tattoos so common now, I reserve judgement on young people with tattoos. Because I've run into so many who are intelligent, thoughtful people whom you might want to know under any circumstances. Same with piercings, the other form of self mutilation. I make no immediate judgements. I wait and see the general quality of the person. But neither practice is for me personally.

Gang wannabees, don't get the MS-13 tattoo if you're not real. You may run into the real deal who will take offense at having the brand treated trivially.

I don't care for them.
Most chicks I know that had them are not the kind of woman I would want to be in a relationship with.(IE they sleep around,which may be someones cup of tea but I want a loyal woman, not one that's drops me when they see the next "hot" guy.) Yes I'm generalizing a bit but in my opinion they just look trashy. I'm also completely open to the Lord showing me that I'm wrong to generalize like that by the right woman for me having tattoos.(God likes to work in mysterious and sometimes funny ways like that)

It shouldn't take the lord showing you anything. You've already made up your mind that "generally speaking", women with tats aren't loyal. The lord ain't got nothing to do with it.

I find your assumption sad honestly. Basing loyalty on looks.....

tits,

No doubt.

Usually, it's lefties that do the 'who're you to be judgemental dance' or the smirking 'judge much' or some variation.

Yes, yes I do practice sound judgement or I wouldn't still be above ground.

I'm not one for Tattoo's but to each his own, but if you want one...get one or 20.

Having one or several certainly isn't a character flaw, like lying, cheating or just not giving a damn about others.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top