JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also I guess I never posted the tail with some filler he did a couple months ago - I'm loving how it's all coming together.

You can only see an inch or two on the back of my hands with a long sleeve dress shirt or nine at all with the long sleeve shirts I normally wear.

3C110667-A849-45DC-BD8A-FFB30CEC7F23.jpeg B4382325-9127-4A06-A19D-CE8A8FF67973.jpeg 3370306F-1FD8-4456-AD5F-51F3E23B5AC9.jpeg

At the beginning of my career I worked in a hospital that had a lot of merchant marines as patients.
You wanted to see tattoos?........which I didn't........you saw tattoos.
So, to alleviate the visual impact of all these random "art works" we invented a game.
Most of these guys were a bit older and weathered so we would try to guess what the tattoo
was suppose to be when it was originally done. We got some really unusual guesses.
Then we would "short straw it" and that guy would ask what the tattoo was.
Good times.....good times.

I am pretty heavily tattooed. I do have a couple of favorites, with good stories. One, my Pachuco wizard, came about because of another tattoo.
A friend drew up some flash art for a Halloween flash sheet at their shop, one of which was a chola witch, and she was sad that no one got it. I figured, I had the space, what the hell. After, we decided she needed a mate.
IMG_20200319_160226820.jpg
I have many more detailed and intricate tattoos, but this is a favorite because one of my good friends did it.

I am pretty heavily tattooed. I do have a couple of favorites, with good stories. One, my Pachuco wizard, came about because of another tattoo.
A friend drew up some flash art for a Halloween flash sheet at their shop, one of which was a chola witch, and she was sad that no one got it. I figured, I had the space, what the hell. After, we decided she needed a mate.
View attachment 671789
I have many more detailed and intricate tattoos, but this is a favorite because one of my good friends did it.

One of my longtime friends has done everything I have but my wedding ring I got on our 10th anniversary. It is pretty awesome to me to have just one guy do all my work.;)

I waited till he was winning awards at conventions though lol. I let him practice on all our other friends first:p

My next will be the Gadsden snake on each palm. Waiting for my vacation in August, will need a week for that to heal up.

the new wraps they have invented for burn victims is AMAZING. My last one healed almost completely in 5 days. Only had to oil it occasionally for a few days after that.

I like tattoo art...but have none yet...
Nothing in the way of a design "speaks" to me yet.

When I was in the Army we were discouraged ( Behooved was the term used ) to not get a tattoo...
Lots of guys did anyway.
I always wanted one that related to my MOS / Position...but being in many LRRP / LRSD units and having a chance of being captured...thought it best not to get one and provide any intelligence to a enemy.
Andy

I have over 30k into Tattoos......

My first full sleeve/chest plate has about 70 hours+ into it and my other sleeve/chest piece is getting close.

Then we start on my upper back to connect them. So I'm guessing I'll be into it 200 hours at $150/hr - I wouldn't be able to afford it unless I was getting a great hookup.

Want to support a local business and maybe get a great tattoo for almost nothing???

My tattoo friend is running 'Waffles' (raffles) for ink when they are back up and running.

Everyday Friday at Noon he posts On Facebook and you have to comment with the numbers you want - they go super fast though so you gotta be on it.

$10 per number using a digital payment due before the drawing at 8pm.

He has done 50 spots for $500 worth of ink and 100 spots for $750. Not sure what he has planned for future drawings...

All proceeds go to his overhead on the shop and not his personal family expenses.

Great way to get an awesome tattoo for pennies and goes to helping keep the shop going while we are locked down.

Look up Geeksterink - Jerry Patton Jr on Facebook

This guy does all my work and it is award winning or I wouldn't recommend him;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top