JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only have three tattoos.

One that covers my left leg below the knee, one that covers my right leg below the knee and the big one that covers both arms, hands, chest, upper back and parts of my neck.

I got around 200 hours sitting in the chair and over twenty five grand invested.

I might get a fourth one some day.:D

First Tattoo at age 50. Business trip to Fresno and there a shop next to my hotel so I got the tattoo Ive said I was going to get for years in honor of my wife. I think it might be one of a kind:) Got any?

woKvig.jpg

I have wanted to get a Tattoo for ever but I am kind of a chicken about it.

Plus I have Psoriasis and tattoo artists have told me that it is a high probability that from the damage to the skin that it could cause a Psoriasis outbreak in the area of the tattoo and ruin it.

I only have three tattoos.

One that covers my left leg below the knee, one that covers my right leg below the knee and the big one that covers both arms, hands, chest, upper back and parts of my neck.

I got around 200 hours sitting in the chair and over twenty five grand invested.

I might get a fourth one some day.:D

$25,000??

Lol. Your kidding right..?

That's commitment.
I'm guessing it's quality stuff.
So if it was a new artist or they suck, would it be $15,000 for the same thing?

Or far less than that.

Yeah most of my work is in the $150-$250 per hour range for the artist. I have work from several world class tattoo artists, A dragon done in traditional Japanese style done by a guy from Japan. Most of my work is done by a guy who is now in Paris but at the time was working in Seattle. I have part of an arm done by a guy that the only way I could get in to see him was if I let him do what ever he wanted (he had a 5 year waiting list) Basically he told me "bring me $1000 and let me do what ever I want and I'll tattoo you this week"

That's commitment.
I'm guessing it's quality stuff.
So if it was a new artist or they suck, would it be $15,000 for the same thing?

A lot of people barter for ink or "know" someone.

I have a good friend that has won awards for his artwork so he discounted me heavily.

Otherwise, the previous pic of my left arm and pec would have been $8k-10k.

Like IM I have a similar design going on the right arm and pec plus a third stage that will tie the 2 together and go from my coller line down halfway or more on my back.

$ depends on skill, reputation, if you have an "in", size and difficulty of the artwork.

I know people covered with 100 individual tatts that probably cost $50 each max.

Or far less than that.

Yeah most of my work is in the $150-$250 per hour range for the artist. I have work from several world class tattoo artists, A dragon done in traditional Japanese style done by a guy from Japan. Most of my work is done by a guy who is now in Paris but at the time was working in Seattle. I have part of an arm done by a guy that the only way I could get in to see him was if I let him do what ever he wanted (he had a 5 year waiting list) Basically he told me "bring me $1000 and let me do what ever I want and I'll tattoo you this week"
That's a world I've never known about. Your gutsy. Cause if that guy wanted to paint a dude screwing a sheep, that'd suck!

IMG_0156.JPG
That's a world I've never known about. Your gutsy. Cause if that guy wanted to paint a dude screwing a sheep, that'd suck!

Artists don't want to do what other people want, they want to do what they want. One way to be sure you will get a crappy tattoo is go in and demand the artist do something he doesn't like or outside his "style". The way to get the best tattoo is to let the guy do what he is best at. The parts of my tattoo's I like the least are the ones I had the most input in :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top