JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's kind of like wearing the same commemorative T-shirt everyday. :)

Other than to keep track of livestock, or prisoners in a gulag, the purpose of tattoos escapes me...unless someone has lost the ability to remember the names of their spouse, offspring, and other loved ones, or what branch of the military they served in or what their favorite flower or animal is.
I'll assume everyone "hearts" their Mom...so save the pain and ink for
the unusual few to proclaim, "Mom stinks"

Last Edited:
:eek:Ahhhh, I got nothing.............
Worst-Tattoo-59.jpg

Joe, quite a few years ago, I had a...let's just say a switch hitting gal put some ink to me...I don't think she liked men to well!!!! She had that needle on me like a jackhammer on concrete. All the while in the background blaring Slayer music....By the time she was finished....I was about ready to tear that damn building down!!! :mad:
P.S. Joe, if you ever get a tramp stamp,I will put you on the ignore list...:D

Here is the one I didn't get.

It's my left arm. And it represents a need for lotion on your elbow skin when your younger. Or you'll end up with old man skin at 48! :D

View attachment 278308

I noticed that your right wrist and forearm are bigger than the left side.... I wonder why that is. o_O:rolleyes::D

Oh yeah, sacrifice the brother (from another mother?) to the NSA!!!!! lol:eek::eek::eek:o_O

This what I am thinking of getting on my bicep since I actually caught one in Hawaii but have not pulled the trigger yet.
Not mine, just a pic from the interweb....
View attachment 278330

Be careful with that one, it looks a little fishy to me. :D

:eek:Ahhhh, I got nothing.............
View attachment 278342

That's just wrong:eek:

Joe, quite a few years ago, I had a...let's just say a switch hitting gal put some ink to me...I don't think she liked men to well!!!! She had that needle on me like a jackhammer on concrete. All the while in the background blaring Slayer music....By the time she was finished....I was about ready to tear that damn building down!!! :mad:
P.S. Joe, if you ever get a tramp stamp,I will put you on the ignore list...:D

No worries about a tramp stamp for me lol - above the sternum or below my rear are the only places I'd consider.

I was told and have found that some places and pieces are insanely painful and others are bleh.

@Joe
DO TELL!!! LOL

Well so far the level 10 pain has been:

Around my nipple (that's as exotic as it gets lol)

Anything without "meat", elbow, wrist, inner elbow, collar bone and finger all hurt the worst.

Long straight lines hurt more to me then shading or color although if they spend a lot of time in one place it can get real raw.

They have great (so I hear) creams out that are basically a topical anesthetic and I hear it greatly reduces the pain. I'm only doing this once per body part so I figure the pain is just a part of the process and memory.

Some sessions are so painful they seem to take forever and others could go on and on and it wouldn't bother me too much.

I will say this, purposefully sitting and Recieving that level of pain without moving and then going back for more has changed my outlook on pain all together. I thought and have been told I have an abnormally high threshold for pain but if 10 was the worst I've had from ink then I had only hit a 7-8 before, and that was going down on the pavement with a motorcycle.

The endophins and adrenaline that hit you all at once is one of the best rushes I've ever had in my life of thrill seeking though.

IF anyone's ever curious, you can get "needled" without ink so you can feel what it is like without having a permemant momento.

I never got into tattoos and I'm glad I didn't. I can only imagine the kind of tat I would have chosen in my teens. :rolleyes: Glad I don't have to deal with that now.

A lot of people go into the body modification in some sense or another. Even I lifted weights when I was young. Like anything else, it's possible to go overboard with that stuff.

I had to work with another engineer at one point, who had a lot of nose rings and such. Whenever I talked to him I had to look at his nose, like you would if you saw somebody with a big zit on the end of it. Sort of a horrified fascination. I always felt like I should apologize for staring at it. Eventually he got rid of them, making conversation a lot less stressful. :confused:

The tattoos the Maoris use are pretty impressive though. Kinda fits on them.

BTW - I plug my buddy all the time and hand out his cards like candy but that's not really what I was going for here.

If anyone is interested in a great artist for ink in south Vancouver just message me and I'll send his contact info and Instagram account to peruse his previous tattoos done.

Just describe my dragon and he will know I sent you:D. Not that you'll get anything but the best from him anyway but I like it when he knows I've sent him people;).

@ Joe
I feel what your puttin down. I have a high tolerance for pain, but when they did the outline, it felt like I was getting sliced by an x-acto blade. My son coerced to get the tat, was with me, though he wanted to see dad's threshold. My eyes pooled and ran down the cheek. He laughed. My turn son, when you get yours (evil grin...LOL!!) I was with him when he got his first, as I laughed in return at his watery eyes and quivering lip. Suck it up BIG BOY! :D

@ Joe
I feel what your puttin down. I have a high tolerance for pain, but when they did the outline, it felt like I was getting sliced by an x-acto blade. My son coerced to get the tat, was with me, though he wanted to see dad's threshold. My eyes pooled and ran down the cheek. He laughed. My turn son, when you get yours (evil grin...LOL!!) I was with him when he got his first, as I laughed in return at his watery eyes and quivering lip. Suck it up BIG BOY! :D

Oh yea!

I had my outline done with a 9 needle point (extra thick) and it was the worst part IMO.

Part of the problem was the stress I felt while all of the "pre done" parts he applied and then filled in freehand were done and I had to say "yup, do it" lol. Course mine is obviously huge so it was felt like a massive decision. Buying a home wasn't as hard.

So by the time he first hit me with the needle I was already gassed out.

And I've always described it as a piece of broken jagged glass slowly being dragged across your bone/skin.

I never got any tattoos.
I like them and always thought of getting one, but I never had something I was that into to get tattoo'd on my body.

I guess I always got my mom stuck in my head, it lasts forever!

I saw too many stupid tattoos that made no sense to me, so I was afraid of being one of those people.

Mine felt like someone drawing with a ballpoint pen over and over in the same spot... really, REALLY hard.

On the inside of my bicep there are nerves that made my peck muscle cramp up so hard that it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, but it just made me horny.

:D

The tribal stuff speaks to the primal part of our ancestory.

My other arm will be more tribal dragon theamed and only shades of black - no color other then grey and white.
the next trip to Hawaii i will have my cousin take me to a guy who is old school. im talkin tapping a bone with a stick old school. i like to keep in touch with my heritage.

Joe!!!!!!!! You plug your buddy all the time , that's just wrong bro !!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LMAO. I don't want to be friends anymore.

BTW - I plug my buddy all the time and hand out his cards like candy but that's not really what I was going for here.

If anyone is interested in a great artist for ink in south Vancouver just message me and I'll send his contact info and Instagram account to peruse his previous tattoos done.

Just describe my dragon and he will know I sent you:D. Not that you'll get anything but the best from him anyway but I like it when he knows I've sent him people;).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top