JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody ever dealt with Tasco on a warranty return?

A friend of mine gave me a Tasco Pronghorn scope the other day and said it was not holding zero.

Hey it's a cheepee but If I can get it fixed for free (other than shipping) I'll do it for a .22 or maybe another hand off!

Anybody ever dealt with Tasco on a warranty return?

A friend of mine gave me a Tasco Pronghorn scope the other day and said it was not holding zero.

Hey it's a cheepee but If I can get it fixed for free (other than shipping) I'll do it for a .22 or maybe another hand off!

I had a couple products the stepped up without hesitation. Start with their customer service depth.

Be sure not to confuse them with their sister company, Tobasco!

Be sure not to confuse them with their sister company, Tobasco!
Tabasco makes a FINE scope!
IMG_2800[1].JPG

I have a few tasco S.S. 10x mil-dot scopes, lifetime warranty? I returned 1 a few years ago, I paid shipping one way, they paid the return. they repaired and returned, no problem. it was fairly easy. maybe their policies have changed since then.

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a few tasco S.S. 10x mil-dot scopes, lifetime warranty? I returned 1 a few years ago, I paid shipping one way, they paid the return. they repaired and returned, no problem. it was fairly easy. maybe their policies have changed since then.
Quite possibly depends on the model.

I bought a UTG and have never used it so my experience is limited. I have had tasco's before and was not impressed. Another scope brand I have nothing to with is centerpoint.

Even when I didn't have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out I didn't consider Tasso or UTG for viable "optics".

Bushnell would be the "lowest" tier I would consider. They have some offerings for under $100 that I would trust way more.

@RVTECH i know you got it for free but is it really worth your time to pack and ship a POS?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top