JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two or three 10' X 18' plastic tarps that have been used to cover the boat. They're not water proof due to being wind whipped, but they are NOT tattered.

I'm in NE PDX South of the airport.

Great guy, great deal, and a great way to promote stewardship!

Great guy, great deal, and a great way to promote stewardship!

Well, I am a steward I guess?. But this is purely getting rid of crap! See, the Cabela's mid range top for my boat, IF you want to call over $250.00 mid range? Their top is "Water Resistant". That means the seams leak enough to have a bit of water in the boat. What I do is use one, $9.99 10' x 18' sale tarp from Bimart to cover the flaky Cabela's boat cover. It keeps the boat bone dry, but gets to leaking just a bit because of the winter East winds that blow down our road. So I think i have three of them. And hope someone will come-and-get-'em! :D

I don't need the tarps, but tell me you have a trick I don't for collecting brass on one! I layed 2 out the other day, right where my casings were landing.... but I still picked half my brass up by hand and threw it on the tarp lol.

I tried the Caldwell brass catcher that hooks to the rifle, but no matter how much I try to keep it in place, it always seems to loosen after a few rounds and then block the ejection port...

I don't need the tarps, but tell me you have a trick I don't for collecting brass on one! I layed 2 out the other day, right where my casings were landing.... but I still picked half my brass up by hand and threw it on the tarp lol.

I tried the Caldwell brass catcher that hooks to the rifle, but no matter how much I try to keep it in place, it always seems to loosen after a few rounds and then block the ejection port...

Sorry my friend, I'm a no trick kinda guy. I don't even use a tarp. I just hunt around and get what I can get. Seem there's always other peoples brass that I get too. I figure most of it gets picked up. I have shot very little in the boonies so I'm usually in a place were i can find 8/10. It's good exercise too, all that bending and standing back up!

I get it now Jim, and darned if you aren't right about the needy near by!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top