JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like things may be evening out again.
Gold Dots are 50% off for a box of 50.
Prime membership price is $18.40 a box delivered.
Federal HST will most likely be next as usual.
Looks like they are getting a bunch of stuff back in stock again.
Hopefully prices will go back down as inventory sits.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hopefully getting back to normal, still no .30 carb at all.

depends on how much you want to pay and brand wanted......

Looks like things may be evening out again.
Gold Dots are 50% off for a box of 50.
Prime membership price is $18.40 a box delivered.
Federal HST will most likely be next as usual.
Looks like they are getting a bunch of stuff back in stock again.
Hopefully prices will go back down as inventory sits.
I've searched their site but can not find this deal, can you provide a link?

It's not advertised but I do get an email

Add it to your cart and go checkout, that's the only place it shows up.
On till 5/30.
All shipping is free with the Prime membership so I usually grab something every month.
WZ37mNth.jpg

If you happen to live up North (NW Washington) and want some I am planning to get a bunch, there are others from central washington getting some as well) I also am a prime member so my discount pays for the sales tax.
Also, if you don't want a full case, go in together! I am running a group buy on the other forum for Washington state gun owners since most are closer to help. Chime in over there if you want in or PM me on this forum.

These $399.90 a case are great prices considering regular price is around $800 a case.

Checked my old receipts.

Before the rush, I bought Amer. Eagle 9mm FMJ for ~8.18/box of 50 (member price).

Same ammo is now ~$12/box.

Yep. Can't wait for it to come back down.

That's FMJ, this sale is on JHP & is a pretty decent price, even at before Covid runnup pricing...
Oh for sure - that wasn't my point. Just pointing out the inflation of the prices.

They run Federal HST sales often enough that I stock up on those. I'm already a member. They've already got a ton of my cash.

ETA: The last order I placed was on April 13 for some .223 and .22LR. It took until May 4th to ship. If anything, I'm glad to see that they've taken the "It'll take weeks to ship" banner down, indicating sales are softening up from the rush.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top