JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Targetsportsusa.com

I buy the majority of my ammo here. Their prices were fair, and they had a tremendous inventory and selection.

Over the last year, not so much. Their shelves are mostly bare.

But, in spite of that, they still sent me my gift package.

Periodically, unanounced, they send their customers a gift package, this time consisting of a .50-size ammo can and a couple flashlights.

Thank you Targetsports. :s0056:

They were my go to. With their Prime membership, saved about 8% off their listed price and free shipping. I bought TONS of ammo from them the last few years. This part year, not so much due to their empty shelves. Accordingly, I let my membership lapse (for now).

My ammo can gift comprised 10 rounds of Federal 115gr 9mm, a koozie, and a few other do-dads. In the past, it was a full box (50 rds) of 9mm ammo... basically, equivalent to ~$25 bucks worth.

I will go back to them when supply returns.

Black Knights!

5th_cavalry_regiment_dui_n12186.gif

I actually picked up some 9mm this week from them. The price was only bad but not horrible or terrible (the current 2021 covid, riots, new-shooter, new-administration standard for how expensive ammo is). I need it for a class coming up so was willing to pay more that usual for a case. Still cheaper than anything I've been seeing on NWF for case prices of ammo.

My annual gift was also an ammo box with a few trinkets.

I actually picked up some 9mm this week from them. The price was only bad but not horrible or terrible (the current 2021 covid, riots, new-shooter, new-administration standard for how expensive ammo is). I need it for a class coming up so was willing to pay more that usual for a case. Still cheaper than anything I've been seeing on NWF for case prices of ammo.

My annual gift was also an ammo box with a few trinkets.
You mean $50-60 a box is high for 9mm lol ! You have to keep those ammo flippers at bay you know it is our duty !

Dropped the membership when it came up for renewal, as I wasn't buying at the price point. At the time I checked they didn't have anything of our interests in inventory anyways.

Was a pretty decent deal, membership paid for itself several times over. Obviously depends upon how much one shoots/stocks up.

Recommend for folks whom have a need. Do due diligence though, as to worthwhile or not. Haven't followed them since before I dropped them.

Follow SGammo. Haven't bought amidst the blight, just follow. Also recommend them, should folks have a need.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top