Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Targets, Backers and supplies

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by terrylf72, Aug 24, 2009.

1. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

2. UncalledForGabe

UncalledForGabe Aloha Or. Member

Is the shipping too expensive to order online? Just curios, I wouldnt mind having some too!

3. terrylf72

honestly not sure what the shipping charge is.. for what i want is only $30 worth of items and was just wondering if there was someplace here that might have what I wanted with out having to order it. I will order what i want if I cant find a buisness in town that can help me.

4. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

The plastic backing is at home depot and lowes. I find bad guy targets and stores I go to but not the hostage ones. Never seen that one before.

5. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

I built a handy stand out of 2x4s that uses 2x2s for uprights. I use cardboard as backer and staple my targets to it. works great i can email you rough directions and a material list if you want. took 30 minutes to make.

6. terrylf72

I used this model! but thanks.. I used different messurements and got better results so that the target stand didnt lean backwards. All breaks down to fit in (Folding chair carrier).

http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/pvctstandc.htm