JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where around the Portland Metro area can you buy? Yes I could just order them and I just might, But if there is some place here in Portland where I can buy them to support the local buisness

Corrugated Plastic Target Backers
<broken link removed>

HOSTAGE TARGETS
<broken link removed>

BT-5S TARGETS
<broken link removed>

Thanks

Terry

Is the shipping too expensive to order online? Just curios, I wouldnt mind having some too!

honestly not sure what the shipping charge is.. for what i want is only $30 worth of items and was just wondering if there was someplace here that might have what I wanted with out having to order it. I will order what i want if I cant find a buisness in town that can help me.

I built a handy stand out of 2x4s that uses 2x2s for uprights. I use cardboard as backer and staple my targets to it. works great i can email you rough directions and a material list if you want. took 30 minutes to make.

I built a handy stand out of 2x4s that uses 2x2s for uprights. I use cardboard as backer and staple my targets to it. works great i can email you rough directions and a material list if you want. took 30 minutes to make.

I used this model! but thanks.. I used different messurements and got better results so that the target stand didnt lean backwards. All breaks down to fit in (Folding chair carrier).

http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/pvctstandc.htm

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads