JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think trying to figure out how to make pre-crime work is an option.

Here's a crazy idea, how 'bout we hold the authorities accountable for their actions or lack there of. Or are we just comfortable with the inmates running the asylum?

Sounds like he needs a really good lawyer and a $50M lawsuit.
It might be "The Law" that allowed this, but if the law is not Constitutional. . .

Go after the Law AND the people in the school system who abused it.

Ya don't trust military or police!!! They will do this kind of bubblegum. It's not democrats or republicans enforcing these laws it police and military
I REALLY respect the roles and positions they stand for. I just dont know if i can trust them anymore. Id think if they had our vest interests at heart they woukd be more vocal (and im talking current recruits not past) i dont have as much scepticism about the past (in most cases) it was easier to have misconceptions, and they were just doing what they thought was right. But nowadays i think its so prevalent its much harder to claim ignorance that your propping up these crooked officials everywhere. The system of lobbyist and army of lawyers and crooked DA's etc.

And no im not a leftist. Lol. They want to dismantle for the sake of anarchy. I want order. I want people to be accountable, and for police and service folk to be PROUD of what they uphild and defent and KNOW they are righteous and just.
The system is just slightly out of balance.

It seems like they only use red flag laws to fit their narrative and hurt good people just like most guns laws.

My Father is mentally ill, has some legal trouble, I've spoken to law enforcement about him multiple times, I've told them he's mentally ill, they have personally seen he is not mentally fit and he has firearms. Still they can do nothing to him.

So the fact that they have red flags law but use them so selectively just reinforces the fact that they only pass and use these laws to help push their agenda.

Hmmmm..

Red Flag Laws Communists.jpg

The amount of folks that wet their pants in excitement over messing with others lives has been elevated to a pandemic. It profited from by both the media and politicians, nearly sanctified by the courts, and totally eradicated the terms "fair" "common sense" and "justice".
A few years ago, probably when Obama was still in office, I got so damn annoyed by the over use of the term "common sense" by the left, especially when applied to gun laws. It fried my butt because it was being used by people who didn't have any!
That was also about the time "they" were using the idea that if one was opposed to these, they were "uneducated". I cleared a lot of people from my "friends list" then. (yeah, I'm on facebook)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top