JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And more problems in Bay Area

Last Edited:
Again the voters get what they ask for, hope they enjoy it. A LOT of stores have just shut down. So people in those neighborhoods out SOL and cry. Here long ago Rite Aid built a nice store right down town. It was nice since a lot of elderly have housing down there. Well anyone with a brain could see it would not work. Too much stuff walked out the door free so they threw in the towel and closed the store. Now the people who live there are SOL.
Another part of town full of section 8 had an off brand grocery store. They had full time security that was at times in real battles. People all up in arms every time they did. So store shut down. Now the people who lived there had no place to shop and what was the first thing they did? Start screaming racism. Wanted the Government to "do something". A lot of the moron law makers made all the right noise but they of course could not force another company to open there. So to this day the voters there got what they deserve, no place to shop.

Remember quadrophonic speakers!? :D
And amps!

rzspywun7w741.jpg

That's Potlandistans future in a decade.
Although these stories might expedite the time line as folks here don't like being the last to the bottom of the crapper.

It's happening. Not only in Oakland, CA. But, consider that it happens in many large metropolitan cities. Most often, run by Dems.

Yeah.....I can still remember that thread about the Grocery Stores in "challenged neighborhoods" closing their doors. I don't blame the retailers.

The Dems in control of the Govt have given notice. Note the riots. Yup, no interest in protecting YOU and/or your PROPERTY.

It appears that they just want a dependent population. Make things equal without working. De-criminalize and refuse to prosecute.

Rrrright......
And thus, the crime stats go down. Give away $$$ that the workers paid in taxes. Ooops....call it a "redistribution," of the wealth to those that don't work. Another WIN for the Dems. in Power. They're doing such a great job. What a platform to get re-elected on.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
From the article.

City policy says encampments can't be cleared or closed without offering housing for those living there. At the same time, shelter beds are scarce and there's a severe shortage of alternative housing.

Consider a for moment.

IF you build it.....more will come.

Is THAT what you really want?

Aloha, Mark

PS....BUT, But, but.....isn't THAT sort of like those entering the country illegally and crossing the border?

Hummm....
1) Just show up.
2) Then, expect that food, clothing and shelter will be provided courtesy of the taxpayers.

IF you accommodate them.....more will come.

Don't get me wrong. LEGAL immigration is 👍

Last Edited:
I'm waiting for the time that we see junk campers, tents, etc. going up in flames when people get fed up with such trash in their neighborhoods.

Around here in the last 12 months we have had 4 zombie RV's go up in flames.
The latest being on 7/3. Although i dont think it is the everyday citizens torching them.
The scumbags that occupy them seem to be the biggest danger.

Yea, we have a YUGE homeless camp right here in Salem, the they have torched off a few R/V's this year, not to mention the several out of control "Camp Fires" that have happened as well! I think the last one they were messing around with a propane tank and set off a big fire! Yesterday they had to haul off a dead body, seems to be a once a week thing now, I don't know if it's bad drugs, or the heat, or something else, but it's a thing now!

I have been told, by folks who work in fire departments, many of these types of RV fires are from someone making meth.

If that is the case they should be raiding every single one of these damn things on a daily basis. Not letting them become a toxic waste hazard in our neighborhoods.

On the other hand the meth that is on our streets seems to stream over our southern border. The cartels send huge amounts of super potent meth from their labs in Mexico and other southerly destinations.

Last Edited:
Around here in the last 12 months we have had 4 zombie RV's go up in flames.
The latest being on 7/3. Although i dont think it is the everyday citizens torching them.
The scumbags that occupy them seem to be the biggest danger.

Yea, we have a YUGE homeless camp right here in Salem, the they have torched off a few R/V's this year, not to mention the several out of control "Camp Fires" that have happened as well! I think the last one they were messing around with a propane tank and set off a big fire! Yesterday they had to haul off a dead body, seems to be a once a week thing now, I don't know if it's bad drugs, or the heat, or something else, but it's a thing now!

I have been told, by folks who work in fire departments, many of these types of RV fires are from someone making meth.
Yeah, I was thinking maybe they were playing Heisenberg and Jesse in there.

That's Potlandistans future in a decade.
Although these stories might expedite the time line as folks here don't like being the last to the bottom of the crapper.
In a decade? It's already happening now.

The dirts bags are coming up from California and running theft rings anywhere and everywhere they can around here. The stores are simply telling their loss prevention guys to observe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top