JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone, I made a post over in the Items Wanted section about outdoor target stands and after some help from some of you great folks and my own research I found these for a pretty fair price. For anyone new to outdoor shooting looking to build their own target stand rig, or just deal hunting, these were pretty good deals from what I can tell.

Thanks again guys. I found some cheap target stand brackets on etsy for $15 ($8 shipping) and then a set of 5 ar500 steel targets on sale for $43 and free shipping!! Links to both below!

Gong target stand brackets
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/15...03Fi6uNFs&eaid=503807718381&x_eaid=78512b8b4b

AR500 steel target set
Set Of 5 Titan AR500 Steel Pistol Shooting Targets 3" 4" 6" 8" 10" x 3/8" Thick

Hey everyone, I made a post over in the Items Wanted section about outdoor target stands and after some help from some of you great folks and my own research I found these for a pretty fair price. For anyone new to outdoor shooting looking to build their own target stand rig, or just deal hunting, these were pretty good deals from what I can tell.
There are a bunch of suppliers on line.
My stuff comes from 5 different suppliers.
It would be nice to be able to get this stuff locally.

There are a bunch of suppliers on line.
My stuff comes from 5 different suppliers.
It would be nice to be able to get this stuff locally.

Thor targets is in Brownsville and soon moving to Albany. They carry these, and bring them to the gun shows they do all the time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top