JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just to keep things rolling along..... I'm not saying whether or not this game does this but at some point can't a 'game' cross a moral/ethical line?

I whole hearted believe its possible for a game to cross moral and ethical boundaries.. There are some things I don't really like or agree with on both of those grounds..

Then again, where do you live? I live in the US and while I may not like it, they have the freedom to make such a game, or play such a game, or even sell it (if they found a publisher for such a thing).

That doesn't make it not disgusting or whatever.. But really. Just like people that are offended by things on TV.. TURN IT OFF, or whatever.. No one is forcing you to watch it, play it, read it, consume it. As well, you have the right to be offended and let others know about it. Its your freedom to do so.

Something as silly as a video game certainly doesn't offend me. Although, it is difficult to offend me.

I just like to point out, there are things in some video games out there, that are just plain offending to a lot of people. (CoDMW2 and the russian airport level anyone?) It is in the end, just a fantasy and a video game. Its pretend.

/shrug

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I whole hearted believe its possible for a game to cross moral and ethical boundaries.. There are some things I don't really like or agree with on both of those grounds..

Then again, where do you live? I live in the US and while I may not like it, they have the freedom to make such a game, or play such a game, or even sell it (if they found a publisher for such a thing).

That doesn't make it not disgusting or whatever.. But really. Just like people that are offended by things on TV.. TURN IT OFF, or whatever.. No one is forcing you to watch it, play it, read it, consume it. As well, you have the right to be offended and let others know about it. Its your freedom to do so.

Something as silly as a video game certainly doesn't offend me. Although, it is difficult to offend me.

I just like to point out, there are things in some video games out there, that are just plain offending to a lot of people. (CoDMW2 and the russian airport level anyone?) It is in the end, just a fantasy and a video game. Its pretend.

/shrug

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Agreed:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads