JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But very entertaining!

its a pregnant woman and children.

Shooting criminal foriegn invaders is disgusting?? Hmmmmm...

it's a pregnant woman and children.

I assumed he was referring to the mostly naked hostage that looked disturbingly a lot like David Hasselhoff:s0112:

not that one- that one i'm perfectly ok with. but shooting women and children, for the crime of trying to better provide for her children, is disgusting.

it's not their fault for trying to get in, people. certainly doesn't warrant death. i'm sure many of you don't ACTUALLY condone that, but a lot of people do. redneck as$holes, the intellectually challenged, sociopaths and heartless richards in general. its OUR GOVERNMENT'S fault for not securing our borders. you want to shoot somebody, you're wanting to shoot the wrong somebody. [/soapbox]

it's not their fault for trying to get in, people. certainly doesn't warrant death. i'm sure many of you don't ACTUALLY condone that, but a lot of people do. redneck as$holes, the intellectually challenged, sociopaths and heartless richards in general. its OUR GOVERNMENT'S fault for not securing our borders. you want to shoot somebody, you're wanting to shoot the wrong somebody. [/soapbox]

As far as the adults go it is there fault for breaking our laws. Does that condone shooting? No. It is 100% our worthless/spineless government's fault that they can actually be successful at crossing our border, and blatantly defy our laws, and get jobs, and get drivers licenses, and vote etc. etc. etc.

As far as the adults go it is there fault for breaking our laws. Does that condone shooting? No. It is 100% our worthless/spineless government's fault that they can actually be successful at crossing our border, and blatantly defy our laws, and get jobs, and get drivers licenses, and vote etc. etc. etc.

obviously they are responsible for their own behavior- poorly worded, my point was that the immigration problem in this country is not the fault of the individual crossing the border. that individual is only responsible for his own actions, not the actions of others.

the fault, for our immigration problem, lies with our worthless/spineless government.

For my first time out. Little bugger gets quick at the end. -1 hostage and 10 misses.

obviously they are responsible for their own behavior- poorly worded, my point was that the immigration problem in this country is not the fault of the individual crossing the border. that individual is only responsible for his own actions, not the actions of others.

the fault, for our immigration problem, lies with our worthless/spineless government.

Well, on this issue I guess we can agree to agree:D

17965671_40714448a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! I started this post in jest, not to see pics of david hasselhoff. There's some weird critters on this site apparently.:s0131:

Now if the pics were of pamela anderson....... :D:s0155::s0155::s0155:

While you may not agree with the opinions of others who are hosting that game, that doesn't make that game anything more than just a game.

While, its no sandbox style game like GTA or anything.. It still is merely just a video game.

While you may not agree with the opinions of others who are hosting that game, that doesn't make that game anything more than just a game.

While, its no sandbox style game like GTA or anything.. It still is merely just a video game.

Just to keep things rolling along..... I'm not saying whether or not this game does this but at some point can't a 'game' cross a moral/ethical line? I for one am an absolutist (if that's a word). I believe there is right and wrong and I don't believe that necessarily changes from person to person.

Now I'll sit back and see how many feathers that ruffles :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top