JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The good news is the most important stuff and his animals were saved. I assume he means the main shop. But the range took a big hit including an out-building or two, one of which was his ammo storage. Nobody was hurt though.

Video at the below link. I don't think you need a FB account to see it.

I have to give thanks to God & my Hero friends that were able to make it through the police road block to help me save TTI Linda Nicolina  Derek DeGregori,Brandon Chmielewski,Eric Bixler,  Dean Kassel, Megan's dad Patric Billy Rogers Toni McBride, Josh Aguilar ,John Butler & Landon Terrio, yesterday was one of the most scary days of my life, this is the seventh fire I've dealt with but in the top two of insanity, but God is good and he saved the most important stuff and all our animals including Sylvester and the tinker boy, One thing I can tell you if you ever deal with fire it's never over when you think it's over it's literally like having Michael Myers, Jason and Freddy Krueger, it just keeps coming back so never underestimate it, Make sure you have some serious hoses ready to go, more fire extinguishers than you could ever imagine because It will never be enough, and cat carriers or whatever to save your animals, I wasn't as prepared as I would've liked to of thought because I haven't had a major fire since 2007 when half my house burned down, we will rebuild and and back up and running soon, and God bless all the incredible firefighters that came out to save us

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top