JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale is a Tapco 4 position fire control group that give a registered M16 Safe/Auto/Semi/Burst controls. The selector is extended to clear the selector stops and a marker plate goes under the selector for the new markings. The marker plte had to be slightly filed to fit under the selector stops on my receiver, but other than that, everything is like new. This is only for a registered receiver, all NFA rules apply :s0155:

$180 shipped

View attachment 191094

Is this still for sale? I just found out about these and thought I needed one for my MG. What exactly does and where does the plate go? Wanted to know if the filling would affect anything in my receiver. Thank you.

Ryan

Yes it is still available. The plate is layed on the receiver and then the selector is inserted into the reciever. The selector is longer on the lever side because of the plate. I had to file small notches in the plate to clear me selector stops, you can just barely se it above the safe and semi markings. You can run it without the plate, its just there because it changes the locations......if you can remember where they are :s0131:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.