JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have been planning on getting a new ruger 10 22 and i want to get the tapco intrafuse stock for it and get the utg quad rail system for it... i have seen it done all over the internet but with little info on it... i heard you have to kind of mod the intrafuse to fit it.... just wondering if anyone has any experience doing this, and how you did it. thanks

Tactical Style 10/22's - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Its somewhere in there. Did a quick search, but couldn't find the how-to right off the bat, i'm sure you'll be able to find it with minimal searching. Good luck!

EDIT: Here's the how to.....How-To Installing A Qual Rail To A Tapco Stock. - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Here's the one i built a couple of months ago...........http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4008215&postcount=13. Instead of the quad rail, i just bought 2 six inch rails and attached them to the stock. They have covers on them in the pics, but they're the same length as the bottom rail.

thanks for the post, and nice gun i like what you did with it. you actually got me thinking, i might go that route, cause you dont have to deal with the modding of the stock.

And what is the scope you have on there? and how do you like it?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top