JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently came across some TAPCO in my possession and I have to say I am kind of impressed with them. My goal in the next couple of days is to get out and shoot some AK's using these mags.

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with them?

I have seem them advertised before and thought I wouldn't pay $17.00 for AK mags but I am rethinking my thoughts. Anything I should know about them?

SF-

I bought 6 of these a month ago but have not got to use them. After getting them they all fit my gun with no issues and were nice and tight. I only paid 13$ each and of course they still have not got anymore in stock as I would get 6 more.

It's all I've shot out of my wasr and I don't have a complaint about them.

If you search around on other forums (not sure if you do), I find them for 10-12 bucks shipped quite often.

I just sold 3 for 33 shipped a week ago.

I ordered 3 and just received them and not one will lock into my AK, not impressed at all with these three.

What type of AK do you have? All 6 of my mags work great with my Arsenal. I have heard of having to shave down parts of the mag. Shoot my 5 round mag that came with my Saiga did not fit once it was converted:huh: Had to shave a little off to make it work.

What type of AK do you have? All 6 of my mags work great with my Arsenal. I have heard of having to shave down parts of the mag. Shoot my 5 round mag that came with my Saiga did not fit once it was converted:huh: Had to shave a little off to make it work.

WASR - I haven't heard of other WASR owners having any issues with them not locking into place so I don't know what it's all about, perhaps a bit more tweaking will remedy the problem. If not I'll sell them or return them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top