JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No prob.

I also want to add that most smartphones can add links directly to the home screen of the phone, which is much more convenient than going into a phone browser then navigating to the page.

Directions Here

Browsed the site on mobile today for the first time since Tapatalk went away. It's still loading odd on phone (Moto X, Chrome). The forum list would load, seem like it's done, then move everything up. In this case, I was trying to get into Rifle Discussion and kept getting
Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews. I attempted 3 times and got fed up and gave up.

I guess I'll be off comms for a bit. I did near 100% of my browsing on this site via Tapatalk because of this same problem with the mobile browser. Once v3 goes live I'll give it another shot.

I am sorry to hear that you won't be supporting Tapatalk. It has the best interface of all sites/readers. It allows me to read only the new threads, and it jumps to the first unread in each thread. This saves me an inordinate amount of time over the forum software where it might take me to the last page and I have to manually scan all the posts on the page to find where I left off when I last read.

I have 7-8 forums that I keep up on daily, including 5 firearms forums. I ONLY browse forums via mobile. It simply isn't worth it to me to exit Tapatalk and fire up a web browser.

If Tapatalk is removed, I'm afraid that I'll have to follow.

Browsed the site on mobile today for the first time since Tapatalk went away. It's still loading odd on phone (Moto X, Chrome). The forum list would load, seem like it's done, then move everything up. In this case, I was trying to get into Rifle Discussion and kept getting
Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews. I attempted 3 times and got fed up and gave up.

I guess I'll be off comms for a bit. I did near 100% of my browsing on this site via Tapatalk because of this same problem with the mobile browser. Once v3 goes live I'll give it another shot.

Have you tried it recently? I'd like to know if this is still happening.

I am sorry to hear that you won't be supporting Tapatalk. It has the best interface of all sites/readers. It allows me to read only the new threads, and it jumps to the first unread in each thread. This saves me an inordinate amount of time over the forum software where it might take me to the last page and I have to manually scan all the posts on the page to find where I left off when I last read.

I have 7-8 forums that I keep up on daily, including 5 firearms forums. I ONLY browse forums via mobile. It simply isn't worth it to me to exit Tapatalk and fire up a web browser.

If Tapatalk is removed, I'm afraid that I'll have to follow.

I'm really sorry to hear that, though I completely understand. I knew this would be the case for some users when I made the decision, but allowing them access to our user info (particularly our email list) just wasn't an option.

Have you tried it recently? I'd like to know if this is still happening.

I'm really sorry to hear that, though I completely understand. I knew this would be the case for some users when I made the decision, but allowing them access to our user info (particularly our email list) just wasn't an option.

Joe,

I recently upgraded to a Galaxy Note 5, due to Costco having an insane deal on them. I played with it a bit this morning and didn't notice any lag as before. I'll mess with it some more and respond back.

Joe,

I recently upgraded to a Galaxy Note 5, due to Costco having an insane deal on them. I played with it a bit this morning and didn't notice any lag as before. I'll mess with it some more and respond back.

Sounds good! If you still have your old phone around and you'd be willing to connect to wifi then test again, it'd be helpful ;)

I don't use Tapacrap. Kind of a luddite choosing to view forums in native browser on older iPhone (Safari). There is, however, noticeable lag in touch typing on the iPhone. I am like most folks here more concerned about privacy than anything.
Thanks Joe

Well shoot. This is just simple IT maintenance stuff. From the title, I expected that longtime member "Tapatalk", no relation to "Doubletap-atalk" had committed some terrible forum error, used the word bubblegum, or some other violation and been booted from the forum. Then there would be numerous popcorn eating and horse beating emoticons.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads