JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That really sucks. I rely heavily on Tapatalk. But nobody wants to get hacked, so I see your point. :(

FWIW the current layout is horrible on iPad. The page loads, and then a second later the banner ad loads at the top, forcing everything to jump half an inch just as you tap on something.

This is one of the very examples of which I'm speaking. I have disabled the software both on our side and on the Tapatalk website, yet it continues to work for some; another bug. Imagine if we found another security flaw and we weren't able to fully disable it until Tapatalk released a patch...

I'm still working on this.

This is one of the very examples of which I'm speaking. I have disabled the software both on our side and on the Tapatalk website, yet it continues to work for some; another bug. Imagine if we found another security flaw and we weren't able to fully disable it until Tapatalk released a patch...

I'm still working on this.

Wow. Sounds like a horrible yet convenient piece of software.

Exactly. I'd love to use their more advanced pieces of software here. It's just that the company is run so poorly, I can't possibly trust them.

Exactly. I'd love to use their more advanced pieces of software here. It's just that the company is run so poorly, I can't possibly trust them.

I was horribly disgusted by their business practices when they sold their only user app for a few bucks. Then a couple years later made that version free and made a new pay version that contained all the features that was in their previous pay version. It upset hundred of thousands on google play store. Yet they did nothing to make it "right" with their previous paid users.

I was horribly disgusted by their business practices when they sold their only user app for a few bucks. Then a couple years later made that version free and made a new pay version that contained all the features that was in their previous pay version. It upset hundred of thousands on google play store. Yet they did nothing to make it "right" with their previous paid users.

Yep, their history of this sort of thing is long and well-documented.

FWIW - a large portion of the free time I have to use the forum is when I'm at work, which means when I'm on my phone. The mobile version of the site is, in a word, janky. Slow to load, the scrolling jumps all over, I never know when it's fully loaded and when I click on a link the screen often jumps and I end up clicking something I didn't intend. Also, the little red "alerts" box always shows "0" if I have any alerts at all. NWFA is the only site that loads on my phone that way. Not very user friendly.

Enabling Tapatalk (or some other app) would increase my forum participation. But that's just me.

That really sucks. I rely heavily on Tapatalk. But nobody wants to get hacked, so I see your point. :(

FWIW the current layout is horrible on iPad. The page loads, and then a second later the banner ad loads at the top, forcing everything to jump half an inch just as you tap on something.

Missed this one; that's exactly what happens to me on my Android.

I only use Tapatalk as it has all my most commonly used forums in one place. It is the absolute best way to keep track of new posts as it jumps right to the last viewed post in the thread. I only browse on my phone. Having to use the web browser is cumbersome and frustrating. The display jumps constantly as I return back to the list of new posts or even a thread listing and I end up clicking on the wrong thing when the display jumps. The top banner is huge and causes way too much scrolling.

Please re-enable tapatalk. Punish them with all you want with your dissatisfaction. Please allow us the convenience while we are here.

"Slow to load, the scrolling jumps all over, I never know when it's fully loaded and when I click on a link the screen often jumps and I end up clicking something I didn't intend." I can relate to all of these problems, but my "Alerts" work fine. Nokia Lumia 920 and Windows.

This is the most frustrating thing on iPhone 5 and my iPad mini.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top