Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Tap tap tap... is this thing on? hello... tap tap.....

Reactions
Hi all.
Long time shooter - Target, competition, long(ish) range (max 500 yards on my range)
Lover of all things that converts gunpowder and money in to noise and smoke
I live in the beautiful "fly over country"South central Idaho tri-state region of Idaho/Utah/Nevada
One Wife,
One daughter
Two Grand children
Four dogs
Two Jeeps
Zero mistresses - well, human mistresses that is.

Love music, motorcycles (dual sport) trying to become more self prepared. Anyhow, hello from the new guy.

Reactions
Hi all.
Long time shooter - Target, competition, long(ish) range (max 500 yards on my range)
Lover of all things that converts gunpowder and money in to noise and smoke
I live in the beautiful "fly over country"South central Idaho tri-state region of Idaho/Utah/Nevada
One Wife,
One daughter
Two Grand children
Four dogs
Two Jeeps
Zero mistresses - well, human mistresses that is.

Love music, motorcycles (dual sport) trying to become more self prepared. Anyhow, hello from the new guy.
I dunno, man... maybe the best intro post I've ever read.
:s0005:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online