JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just heard a blurb on last night's news about the Oregon producer of tannerite, no idea what the segment was about though? The timing makes you wonder though, ATF tells tv show to do a scare piece then raids it the next day?

Barf.

Has even ONE person ever been injured by Tannerite? Has even ONE forest fire been started with it?

Is it the goal to make anything FUN on any level illegal?

Just disgusting fear mongering.

The idiotic story has to link it to a possible use by 'terrorists" - geezus. Yes, they might use smoke grenades and water balloons also. I just am ashamed at how stupid and fearful people have become.

Barf.

Has even ONE person ever been injured by Tannerite? Has even ONE forest fire been started with it?

Just disgusting fear mongering.

The idiotic story has to link it to a possible use by 'terrorists" - geezus. Yes, they might use smoke grenades and water balloons also. I just am ashamed at how stupid and fearful people have become.

Pretty sure more people are killed by falling coconuts every year than Tannerite. Ban assault coconuts?

Keith, Khitzhaber probably saw the story and demanded they raid the terrorist IED plant, I mean LEGITIMATE company. Another example of Democrats knowing what's best for us mere citizens.

I've got no other news. I was just in oak grove buying another gun, and they said he was raided as we speak. I said how do you know this, did you hear it on NWFA. They gave me a blank look. Aahh no, "we have inside knowledge". That's all I have.

You guys sure its an actual raid? The ATF normally spends 3 days at his place in pleasant hill, standard procedure every year. He's class 3 licensed, FFL, explosives & pretty much everything possible.

What are the odds the OP could have been told a tall tale in a gun shop?

Don't get me wrong. I do personally think the probability that Tanner was harrassed by ATF today is slightly higher than not. It is known that he is, and for a long time has been, a target and bureaucrats just do what they are told by their masters.

Ha Ha and they had a pallet of it and no .22 ammo! Get it while you can! Only 3x the price it was before you walked in!

:D

"I'm sorry sir. I was told by my boss that I have to put these boxes in the back room. But since you were already looking at it I'll let you have one bottle at the case price if you don't tell my boss."

:s0084:

ole negative nelly at it agian.

So you are going to follow me around and troll because you didn't like my comments in your thread?

I'm pretty sure this is why the site founder doesn't want to add negative suggestions like yours for spreading negativity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top