JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife's twin sister and the rest of her family are all down in GB. Her Great-Grandmother was an original Homestead settler on the Rogue. This looks like just south of Hunter Creek in the parking lot for Kissing Rock. I bet that is going to be a spendy outing when all is said and done.

Guy is a moron. I have driven a number of military tracked vehicles and they are easy to operate.
I mean you have got a gas pedal and 2 sticks to deal with. Pull on a stick and that side's track's brake is activated relative to how much you pull it.

This genius would screw up operating an electric toothbrush.

Guy is a moron. I have driven a number of military tracked vehicles and they are easy to operate.
I mean you have got a gas pedal and 2 sticks to deal with. Pull on a stick and that side's track's brake is activated relative to how much you pull it.

This genius would screw up operating an electric toothbrush.

Aritical says "The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/8B9APs ) that the 1969 Chieftain had been purchased by a local resident,"

Chieftain_Mk_II-3.jpg

Also, That's not how the Abrams works.

Not that it's hard to drive either...

OT - I downloaded Tank Recon 3D to my Android phone and I have to say I didn't think it was possible to have such fun playing a game on a 5" screen.

There could have been a problem with the gearbox. If the tank hadn't been rebuilt yet than it probably had issues typical of worn out surplus vehicles.

There was certainly a problem with the guy who thought he could just hop in and drive it up a hill.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top