JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife's twin sister and the rest of her family are all down in GB. Her Great-Grandmother was an original Homestead settler on the Rogue. This looks like just south of Hunter Creek in the parking lot for Kissing Rock. I bet that is going to be a spendy outing when all is said and done.

Guy is a moron. I have driven a number of military tracked vehicles and they are easy to operate.
I mean you have got a gas pedal and 2 sticks to deal with. Pull on a stick and that side's track's brake is activated relative to how much you pull it.

This genius would screw up operating an electric toothbrush.

Guy is a moron. I have driven a number of military tracked vehicles and they are easy to operate.
I mean you have got a gas pedal and 2 sticks to deal with. Pull on a stick and that side's track's brake is activated relative to how much you pull it.

This genius would screw up operating an electric toothbrush.

Aritical says "The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/8B9APs ) that the 1969 Chieftain had been purchased by a local resident,"

Chieftain_Mk_II-3.jpg

Also, That's not how the Abrams works.

Not that it's hard to drive either...

OT - I downloaded Tank Recon 3D to my Android phone and I have to say I didn't think it was possible to have such fun playing a game on a 5" screen.

There could have been a problem with the gearbox. If the tank hadn't been rebuilt yet than it probably had issues typical of worn out surplus vehicles.

There was certainly a problem with the guy who thought he could just hop in and drive it up a hill.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top