JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pair of 6" Tango Down SCAR Battle Rail Covers in FDE For Sale. These are in Like new condition. They were mounted to my AR and then sat in the safe. They will fit any standard mil spec rail. I purchased them because when compared to the MAGPUL rail covers these were way more of a low profile rail cover. The texture of these covers provide a ton of grip and mounting is a snap. These usually sell individually, but I'm willing to let them go for $20 for the pair.

Rail Covers sold

20150218_111902.jpg 20150218_111913.jpg

I have a set of front and rear MAGPUL MBUS sights in FDE up for sale. These are MAGPUL USA in like new condition. They were mounted to my AR and taken to the range 1 time. Other than that 1 time, they have been sitting in the safe.

I also have a MAGPUL AFG in FDE. Also in like new condition. Mounted to my AR and taken to the range 1 time. Other than that 1 time, it has been sitting in the safe.

20150218_111813.jpg 20150218_111820.jpg

Price for just the MAGPUL MBUS is $75
Price for the MAGPUL AFG is $25

I also have a UTG Ergo Pistol grip in FDE that I will sell for $10, including the mounting hardware. (I will try and get a picture of the grip up tonight...

The reason for the sale is because I'm getting rid of all of my FDE furniture and switching back to black, all of this stuff is perfect condition, just not the right color for me...

Located in Molalla, but willing to meet in the Portland Metro area down to the Silverton/ Salem area.

Thanks for checking out my ad, have a great day,

Blaze

20150218_111902.jpg

20150218_111913.jpg

20150218_111813.jpg

20150218_111820.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top