JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tango Down 20-round mags at Midway cheap hurry go

Holy Crap - ordered two of them and then POOF.

I guess posting here is pointless when stuff sells out so fast. Sorry, I thought it was worth a shot to share.

I just typed the title to get it here ASAP but I guess it is still too slow.

Attention

Sorry, it looks like we've already sold out of this product! Please sign up for another notification if you want to be notified next time we receive inventory.

Sorry, but by the time something is typed here it is gone.

The only way those notifications work is if you are sitting at a PC and it comes in when you are right at your keyboard.

Under Outlook (or other program like Mailwasher Pro), change how often it checks for new mail down to ONE MINUTE. If yours is set to 3 or 5 you might as well forget it.

You might be able to set a different sound/notif when one of those come in also (like any email from Midway rings a loud bell). Mine says "You have Mail Master" when it is Midway - nerd alert.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top