JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$00
Manufacturer
Tanfoglio
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ta90 combat cohai
Uses mostly CZ75 parts and mags
Ex-Israel shooting association pistol

Diamond in the rough
Shoots straight, has wear, could use refinished, a magazine flat spring and recoil spring.
Comes with 4 magazines
I bought it to have it refinished and fix it up but other projects come first.

Selling for $300

Trade for:

•2000 rds 9mm
•complete 9mm AR (w/bcg) upper any length

3B3B25F6-5F1B-41BC-A94B-E432B85D0FF6.jpeg A4744F49-4DE6-415E-B876-8BCDC621B6F3.jpeg 749BEACF-AD84-465F-8880-B72F60CDE9AF.jpeg A5C147DD-9F12-4C09-BF18-5AACC9904FCB.jpeg C46C43FD-04FC-463F-AFDE-E0456CF66D1D.jpeg 20680548-1DEF-445E-B926-0523391C5C84.jpeg 7865F1EC-3B7E-4888-BEB7-C7ED9AF212C0.jpeg 96642A51-B6C6-4DE9-B736-24A525B737E6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know how close a copy or clone it is? Like part for part or something else? Do you happen to have links to further information on this particular model? I'm finding they're may be many small variations.

Bean

Do you know how close a copy or clone it is? Like part for part or something else? Do you happen to have links to further information on this particular model? I'm finding they're may be many small variations.

Bean

Here is a link to the ad it was in a couple weeks back. a little more info there.

Bean

The TA90 is a close copy of the CZ 75 design, not a clone. Both brands evolved in minor different directions over the years in terms of firing pin safeties, internal frame parts- I have cz 75 pre Bs that won't accept modern CZ 75 mags or slides–
This TA 90 is an SA/DA with a thumb safety that behaves just like a CZ. This is an early model, so CZ, Mec Gar and early EAA mags will work, the thumb safety and slide release should interchange as will the trigger spring, mainspring and recoil spring. Slides have slightly different internal specs and won't interchange- barrels "might" swop with an early CZ 75.
I wouldn't overthink this, it's a very ergonomic, soft shooting, accurate 9mm that's built like a tank. The outside is a bit of a dogs dinner, but the inside is solid-bead blast and cerakote and you'll have a great shooter that will outlast most of us....

Last Edited:

Bean
The TA90 is a close copy of the CZ 75 design, not a clone. Both brands evolved in minor different directions over the years in terms of firing pin safeties, internal frame parts- I have cz 75 pre Bs that won't accept modern CZ 75 mags or slides–
This TA 90 is an SA/DA with a thumb safety that behaves just like a CZ. This is an early model, so CZ, Mec Gar and early EAA mags will work, the thumb safety and slide release should interchange as will the trigger spring, mainspring and recoil spring. Slides have slightly different internal specs and won't interchange- barrels "might" swop with an early CZ 75.
I wouldn't overthink this, it's a very ergonomic, soft shooting, accurate 9mm that's built like a tank. The outside is a bit of a dogs dinner, but the inside is solid-bead blast and cerakote and you'll have a great shooter that will outlast most of us....
Shoots great and accurate as I am. Like was said many modern cz parts( rear sights, trigger, barrel, many other parts interchange) will work in this model and after a refinishing of your choice will look as good if not better then new.
I don't get notifications from posts if you want a timely response it's best to shoot me a message.

Last Edited:

i have one of these in a compact. It is basically a cz75 compact (in my version).
i have also owned a couple Cz75s (a"B" and a "SA"). All are great pistols and equal in fit and finish, with the nod on fit going to the tanfoglio (CZs are notorious for mill chatter marks - mine were no different), but the finish goes to the CZs and that bruinton finish for sure.

that said, the pistol here could use a good dip or something, but as far as quality, if it works at all like a reasonably used one does it will be quite good,

Basically the same gun eaa imported as the witness. This would be a small frame, for the 9 & 40. Later they discontinued the small frame and built all calibers on the large frame.

Any idea what the date of manufacture is? How's the condition of the bore and internals?

Once again I do not get notifications for this post please message me with questions.

condition is good on internals and bore.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.