JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Tanfoglio
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Prineville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So the last lime I listed this it was "sold" then it wasn't so I am trying again.
It's a two tone model, stainless frame with blued slide. Beautiful shooting pistol and feels amazing in the hand, very comfortable grip. Chambered in .40 S&W.
The gentelman I purchased it from was going to use it for a competition piece but changed his mind I guess, I have put prob 60 rounds through it with zero issues, previous round count unknown. It has been well cared for, cleaned and oiled regularly and stored in the safe.
Comes with original case, factory cleaning tube and 6 magazines. Asking $600, will meet at local FFL(due to kate brownstains unconstituitional "laws") in Prineville or can travel to Mcminnville area later this month. Buyer covers transfer fee.

NW Firearms 008.jpg NW Firearms 009.jpg NW Firearms 010.jpg NW Firearms 011.jpg NW Firearms 012.jpg NW Firearms 013.jpg NW Firearms 014.jpg NW Firearms 015.jpg NW Firearms 016.jpg NW Firearms 017.jpg NW Firearms 018.jpg NW Firearms 019.jpg NW Firearms 020.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are fantastic guns - I have one in 9mm and one in .45. Very accurate with CZ75 ergonomics...

If I shot .40 I'd be all over this like a cheap suit...

These are fantastic guns - I have one in 9mm and one in .45. Very accurate with CZ75 ergonomics...

If I shot .40 I'd be all over this like a cheap suit...

Not sure if you know or not that you only need one frame because all you have to do is get the slide in 22 lr, 9mm,.38 sup.,.40s&w,10mm,.45acp. All interchange.
I have a10mm w/ extra 40s&w barrle and I just use the same slide.

Stacy
Ps These shoot great!!! If I had the money I'd pick this up for my son.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.