Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Tanfoglio Witness Limited Custom 9mm

Reactions
Feedback
14 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Tanfoglio
Caliber
9mm
State
Oregon
If you are looking for an affordable 3 gun pistol that can possibly beat CZ TS/TSO or 2011(s), this is it. The gun has very low mileage, less than 200 rounds.

The gun is in excellent condition for *being Tanfoglio*. That being said: Tanfoglio is well known for poor and silly finish execution while they have excellent accuracy and performance, enough to earn the name, "CZ Killer".

For those who know well about old CZ and Tanfoglio stuff, this is nothing surprising at all. There are a few minor tool marks here and there and there. There are also whirl marks on the finish, which can be easily removed with light polishing.

It's just like how CZ used to be like in the past, annoying cosmetic imperfections left by the manufacturer. These are all minor and do not affect performance at all, but I just want to make it super clear with the potential buyers about this so that there won't be any surprise. Of course, I will let you fully inspect the pistol when we meet at an FFL.

The gun has a good trigger, right under 3lb pulls, which will be even much better with upgrade parts from Henning and/or Patriot Defense - enough to beat CZ TSO. I personally think this gun is just good to go for competition out of the box, but it will really shine after a few upgrades. It comes with two extra recoil springs for lighter loads, 1 mag, and the hard case with original candies.

Price is $900 firm. NO TRADE.

For Portland areas, transfer at the buyer's expense at one of the following places only.

Big Iron Armory ($25 transfer / $10 OSP bgc)
8778 NE Sandy Blvd
(503) 427-8370
Big Iron Armory

Tigard Pawn 4 More ($15 transfer / $2 ID copy / $10 OSP bgc)
11940 SW Pacific Hwy Ste A, Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 624-7800
Pawn Shops Portland Oregon - Tigard Pawn 4 More
---

WA state - You will have to make a visit to Big Iron Armory for a full inspection of the gun first. Then we will talk about the shipping or me driving down to Tropic Pawn in Vancouver.

Please send me PM(s) directly for any inquiry. Thanks!
IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg
IMG_3565.jpg
IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3567.jpg
IMG_3568.jpg
IMG_3569.jpg
IMG_3570.JPG
IMG_3571.JPG
IMG_3572.jpg
IMG_3573.jpg
IMG_3574.JPG
IMG_3575.JPG
IMG_3576.jpg
IMG_3562.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online