JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am putting my hard chrome, Tanfoglio TZ75 series 88 9mm up for sale. The series 88 signifies the change in the Tanfoglio line when they updated them around 1988, I believe it is exactly the same as a small frame Witness or AKA the Witness Classic. This one was made in 1990. The series 88 is known to be as good as the newer Witness line from all I have heard. The finish is chrome as is the barrel, and I do not believe that they come in chrome any longer. It has a few handling/carrying marks, but not bad at all. It runs awesome and is way accurate. The single action trigger is sweet and this pistol is capable of being carried cocked and locked!

It comes with the smooth wood grips shown, 2 16rd mags, and the no longer made Uncle Mikes hard rubber slim grip pannels for the CZ75 or the Witness. No box or papers.
Located in Albany and will meet some where with in 25 minutes or so from there, FTF only. Asking $350 for everything!

Thanks for looking!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.