JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently acquired a TX22 and, in my need to not leave anything alone, ordered some parts from both Tandemkross and Taurus. I got fiber optic sights straight from TK while I got +5 mag extensions through Taurus (made by TK).

First trip out to the range was great! However, when I got home and went to wipe down the pistol, I noticed the fiber optic in the front sight gone, nowhere to be found. I sent TK an email asking what size fiber optic I should look for and they responded by sending me a small kit of a few different front and rear sight pieces, free of charge.

A few days later, my extra mags showed up and I went to work installing the +5 base pads. One of the two screws that are used to hold the pad together was of a different size and thread pitch than the others and was too small to do any good. Another email to TK and they noted that they obtain those screws in bulk and just pass them along. A mixup from the manufacturer makes sense and they were quick to send me replacements, again free to me.

Previously, I've used their doublekross mag body for the 10/22 with zero issues and I also threw their TX22 trigger into the gun - a great little upgrade with no issues there either.

So far, I've been impressed and happy with TK's products. The sight and base pad issues were small and very quickly remedied and at no additional cost to me. That makes me one pretty damn happy plinker.

I'm a TK fan and have their accessories on my Ruger 22/45. Great to hear there is still top notch customer service out there.

Unfortunately, I don't think they will replace my lead-gummed compensator from heavy use 🤣🤣🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top