JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all-
A friend of my family's from back east is getting ready to be sent to a retirement home, so she is looking to get rid of her husband's old guns. I'm told there are about 3 or so, but I don't know what they are!

She's offered them to me, which I obviously accepted! Worst case I figure they'll be junk.

Anyway, due to a penchant for speeding, the DMV has taken my driver's license (oops!) so I don't have the ability to drive to the guy I usually use as an FFL (Al's in Forest Grove).

SO- I live in Tansabourne, and was wondering if there are any Kitchen Table type FFLs in the area that would be willing to take these in the mail and do the transfer for me?

Thanks!

well I use public transport (TRI-MET max and bus) and you are allowed to have a concealed weapon on you with a license or if not you can have guns in a case and unloaded and if needed you can travel that way.

i may be way off here but isnt it you call Al's so they know they will be getting some guns that are for you they handle the transfer and you just have to worry about the ffl fee and going to forest grove to pick them up and get them home............ right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top