Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tanasborne kitchen table FFLs

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Keane, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Hi all-
    A friend of my family's from back east is getting ready to be sent to a retirement home, so she is looking to get rid of her husband's old guns. I'm told there are about 3 or so, but I don't know what they are!

She's offered them to me, which I obviously accepted! Worst case I figure they'll be junk.

Anyway, due to a penchant for speeding, the DMV has taken my driver's license (oops!) so I don't have the ability to drive to the guy I usually use as an FFL (Al's in Forest Grove).

SO- I live in Tansabourne, and was wondering if there are any Kitchen Table type FFLs in the area that would be willing to take these in the mail and do the transfer for me?

Thanks!

2. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

well I use public transport (TRI-MET max and bus) and you are allowed to have a concealed weapon on you with a license or if not you can have guns in a case and unloaded and if needed you can travel that way.

3. byte1032

byte1032 out west Member

i may be way off here but isnt it you call Al's so they know they will be getting some guns that are for you they handle the transfer and you just have to worry about the ffl fee and going to forest grove to pick them up and get them home............ right?

4. Tornado-Technologies

Tornado-Technologies Hillsboro Active Member

We're less than 5 mins drive from you.
    Give us a call tomorrow, and we can email a copy of our FFL.

We charge $20 for transfers, plus $10 state fee.

Price is the same for 3 guns.

Tornado Technologies
    Mailing Address:
    22115 NW Imbrie Drive #181
    Hillsboro OR 97124
    PH: (503)690-8000
    Web: http://www.tornado-technologies.com

5. wou42

wou42 Portland Active Member

I've used Tornado Technologies and they are great! Highly recommend them.

6. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Yep, I've worked with them too! As soon as I set things up on the other side, I'll let you guys know to expect them.