JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1020
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just got this, sadly however opticsplanet sent me the wrong optic. I ordered the 2 dot and they sent me the 1 dot. All my other eotechs are 2 dot and I prefer them.

I have tried to call multiple times with no response as well as sent multiple emails to multiple departments and still no response. So instead of trying to send it back I have decided to just sell it.

I know with the China flu everyone's busy but over a week without any response is terrible customer service in my book.

Not selling for listed price. I found and used all the coupon codes I could and ended up paying 1019.60 for the set. If someone wants it you pay what I paid and its yours. I can ship for an extra 8 dollars.

Thanks y'all.

**EDIT** finally got a response back from opticsplanet, no apology or anything just an email that was obviously generic saying they're busy with all the stuff going on and if I want an exchange or a refund, send it all back and they will process an exchange once they get it or they will refund me within 10 days of receiving and processing it back to the system. Definitely not buying more from them.

Screenshot_20200622-061149_Chrome.jpg 20200623_172043.jpg 20200623_172156.jpg 20200623_172128.jpg 20200623_181153.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I sent something back to OpticsPlanet on 5/1 and STILL waiting for my "exchange" to process good call on not sending it back, GLWS

Not to hijack the thread, but I just got my OPMOD EXPS-2 that I ordered in April.... During the weight, I couldn't get a hold of anyone either. Great optic. GLWS

Got this last week, sadly however opticsplanet sent me the wrong optic. I ordered the 2 dot and they sent me the 1 dot. All my other eotechs are 2 dot and I prefer them.

I have tried to call multiple times with no response as well as sent multiple emails to multiple departments and still no response. So instead of trying to send it back I have decided to just sell it.

I know with the China flu everyone's busy but a week without any response is terrible customer service in my book.

Not selling for listed price. I found and used all the coupon codes I could and ended up paying 1019.60 for the set. If someone wants it you pay what I paid and its yours. I can ship for an extra 8 dollars.

Thanks y'all.

View attachment 713372
If I don't HAVE to order from Optics Planet I won't.

Hate the website and their shipping times are terrible.

I've been waiting 3 months now for my radian suppressor charge handles from opticsplanet. Every month I get an email that they're extended the backorder and ETA :s0140: bunch of jerks.

Great optic, great deal, crappy situation.
Used to work at a bank. If the charge went through your bank account or CC in the last 60 days call your bank and ask to file a Reg E dispute on the charge for unauthorized use. They will provide provisional credit in three days... don't spend it because OP may dispute it, but it will force them to contact you... it's a little shady, but so is the BS customer service.

Trades+cash?
Not really looking for much to trade but feel free to PM me your offer
**EDIT**
for those thread browsing, I am not interested in trading for a firearm unless its a P22 newer walther with threaded barrel and cash on top also you've gotta be local or willing to come to me as I am not interested in traveling nor dealing with long wait times for BGCs away from my area.

Last Edited:
For those following this thread and curious heres my newest update,

**EDIT** finally got a response back from opticsplanet, no apology or anything just an email that was obviously generic saying they're busy with all the stuff going on and if I want an exchange or a refund, send it all back and they will process an exchange once they get it or they will refund me within 10 days of receiving and processing it back to the system. Definitely not buying more from them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top