JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've done one with them too. Highly recommended. Their trust, by the way, covers NFA and non-NFA firearm items, so you can get your other firearms and accessories on the trust if you like.

I just picked up my Trust paperwork from Hiedi (correct spelling) at Sporting-Systems. They have put A LOT of thought into their Trust framework and how it's structured to provide maximum flexibility and benefit to the user (us).

One thing not mentioned... For an NFA Trust, it needs to be notarized. Hiedi takes care of that for you on the spot when you go pick up the binder and sign various pages. "One stop shop" as she put it.

Great service. Highly recommend.

I just picked up my Trust paperwork from Hiedi (correct spelling) at Sporting-Systems. They have put A LOT of thought into their Trust framework and how it's structured to provide maximum flexibility and benefit to the user (us).

One thing not mentioned... For an NFA Trust, it needs to be notarized. Hiedi takes care of that for you on the spot when you go pick up the binder and sign various pages. "One stop shop" as she put it.

Great service. Highly recommend.

Did you buy a suppressor at the same time? It was an expensive trip for me that first day! :D

Did you buy a suppressor at the same time? It was an expensive trip for me that first day! :D

"Must walk out now..."

I'm afraid to walk into that store again LOL

But I plan to shortly.

BTW, "Thank You" to you and @Kruel J . Your discussion touched on all the similar questions I had for my trust and drove my decision to go with Sporting-Systems.

Last Edited:
Sporting-Systems have been on the forefront of the #resistmoregunregs movement. They provided leadership, financial backing, and sweat equity. We need more businesses like them and I'm happy to support their business whenever I can.

I am seriously considering this, how long & how many trips to the store does it take? I'm an outoftowner...:D

Hiedi can email you a form to fill out. You will need to spend a few minutes coming up with your trust's name, unless you already have that in mind.

She encourages a face-to-face visit to answer questions. That would be a first trip. But I assume this can be handled over the phone. Literally, the next day after the form is delivered, she will have the trust in a binder ready for you. That is the only time you will need to be physically present so she can walk you through contents, what you need to do when managing and handling NFA items (allowing people to use, out of state transport, etc.), and signing the necessary pages so she can notarize right there.

Hiedi can email you a form to fill out. You will need to spend a few minutes coming up with your trust's name, unless you already have that in mind.

She encourages a face-to-face visit to answer questions. That would be a first trip. But I assume this can be handled over the phone. Literally, the next day after the form is delivered, she will have the trust in a binder ready for you. That is the only time you will need to be physically present so she can walk you through contents, what you need to do when managing and handling NFA items (allowing people to use, out of state transport, etc.), and signing the necessary pages so she can notarize right there.

Thanks RaceFan, it sounds like my considering time is over & I need to plan a fishing trip to Merwin soon.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top