JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have got to stop listening to talk radio on the way to work. Yelling at the dash board and the idiot callers who don't know jack about guns, logic or facts isn't starting my day on the right foot. :s0054::complain:

What amazes me is how many of them claim to be gun owners and or CC holders and yet are willing to further compromise our rights and submit to worthless background checks. :angry:

BTW; If you called into Brian Kilmeade's show today to tout WAC; you're (one of) the idiot(s) I'm talking about. :s0012:

LOL.

Wasn't me. I don't care for talk radio.

We have to educate people, 1-on-1, ftf. Especially, gun owners who do not understand the 2nd amendment and what's really going on.

Not an inch!

I had to stop listening to talk radio over a year ago. I found myself in an almost constant state of agitation. I also dialed way back on TV news and commentary. Now I watch local news and selectively read news websites. My BP has dropped considerably. ;)

I have to agree with you guys about not watch TV news and Commentary shows. Sunday morning I was watching a commentary show that had Feinstein on it. WHEN SHE SAID ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON IS SLIDE THE STOCK FORWARD AND IT BECOMES FULL AUTOMATIC. Well the wife turned the TV off and said go do something else! Feinstein said all kinds of things that are just plain not true. Shes just an OLD FOOL that day dreams to much and thinks its reality?

I know the feeling!!!!!!! I cant think of how many times I have wanted to reach through the radio and start slappin some of the people that call in!!!!

Slapping is an understatement. More like wrap your bare hands around their throat till their eyes bulge out of the sockets and you can watch the life slowly drain from their useless body. Then throwing it into a furnace. (of course not using a gun because that would give them 'ammo')

I have got to stop listening to talk radio on the way to work. Yelling at the dash board and the idiot callers who don't know jack about guns, logic or facts isn't starting my day on the right foot. :s0054::complain:

What amazes me is how many of them claim to be gun owners and or CC holders and yet are willing to further compromise our rights and submit to worthless background checks. :angry:

BTW; If you called into Brian Kilmeade's show today to tout WAC; you're (one of) the idiot(s) I'm talking about. :s0012:

so that is you I saw:s0114:

Get the podcast to Tom Gresham's 'Gun Talk' http://www.guntalk.com. It's on weekly so you'll have something intelligent to listen to a few hours a week.

great show with years of past shows to listen to:s0155:

I sure there are many anti-gun people posing as gun people causing all kings of things. They are really organized and work the system for what its worth. Just like a few on the forums that bash NRA and others to put a wedge between the supporters and the NRA. We just can't let these people get away with it! We are all fighting for the same thing and we need to pull together.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top