Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Talk Radio

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Kimber Custom, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I have got to stop listening to talk radio on the way to work. Yelling at the dash board and the idiot callers who don't know jack about guns, logic or facts isn't starting my day on the right foot. :banghead::complain:

What amazes me is how many of them claim to be gun owners and or CC holders and yet are willing to further compromise our rights and submit to worthless background checks. :angry:

BTW; If you called into Brian Kilmeade's show today to tout WAC; you're (one of) the idiot(s) I'm talking about. :club:

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

LOL.

Wasn't me. I don't care for talk radio.

We have to educate people, 1-on-1, ftf. Especially, gun owners who do not understand the 2nd amendment and what's really going on.

Not an inch!

3. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

I had to stop listening to talk radio over a year ago. I found myself in an almost constant state of agitation. I also dialed way back on TV news and commentary. Now I watch local news and selectively read news websites. My BP has dropped considerably. ;)

MikeE and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Black Dog

Black Dog Eagle Creek Or Active Member

I have to agree with you guys about not watch TV news and Commentary shows. Sunday morning I was watching a commentary show that had Feinstein on it. WHEN SHE SAID ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON IS SLIDE THE STOCK FORWARD AND IT BECOMES FULL AUTOMATIC. Well the wife turned the TV off and said go do something else! Feinstein said all kinds of things that are just plain not true. Shes just an OLD FOOL that day dreams to much and thinks its reality?

5. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Get the podcast to Tom Gresham's 'Gun Talk' http://www.guntalk.com. It's on weekly so you'll have something intelligent to listen to a few hours a week.

6. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

It would not surprise me some anti-gunners are disguising as gun owners to push and confuse the sheeple.

7. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

I know the feeling!!!!!!! I cant think of how many times I have wanted to reach through the radio and start slappin some of the people that call in!!!!

8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I can't think of how many times I've wanted to reach through this website and slap the taste from a few of the posters' mouths around here!

;)

9. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

Slapping is an understatement. More like wrap your bare hands around their throat till their eyes bulge out of the sockets and you can watch the life slowly drain from their useless body. Then throwing it into a furnace. (of course not using a gun because that would give them 'ammo')

10. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

so that is you I saw:laugh:

great show with years of past shows to listen to:thumbup:

11. Flash

Flash Vancouver Member

I sure there are many anti-gun people posing as gun people causing all kings of things. They are really organized and work the system for what its worth. Just like a few on the forums that bash NRA and others to put a wedge between the supporters and the NRA. We just can't let these people get away with it! We are all fighting for the same thing and we need to pull together.