JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling an AR to a friend and decided the only way I will part with it is if I replace it with a sweet gun (preferably semi auto) that I will use more often.

so I came across Volquartsen and really want a .17 or .22mag. I would definitely use it more than the AR but I'm having a hard time parting with that much $$ for a rimfire. I could buy a couple of nice bolt actions for that price!

Have any opinions on Volquartsen? is it worth alll that money? which caliber would you get and why?

Thanks for the input, gents!

If you load your own .223 ammo, it wont be much cheaper shooting a .17 or a 22mag, those little rimfires are expensive to shoot. Volquartsen stuff is well made, but very expensive as well. If your looking for a plinker that is cheap to shoot, it is tuff to beat a 22LR..

thanks for the input gentlemen. I think a good poormans substitute for that 17 gr vmax would be to get the hm2 conversion for my 10/22. But i'm afraid of that round going the way of the dodo bird.

If the hm2 were to go extinct all you would have to do is switch the gun back to .22lr. For that matter, they make barrels specificly chambered for CCI stingers......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top