JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at the Portland collectors west show today... They had the military collector vehicle association at the show... Along with lots of goodies.

I couldn't help but fall for a 1919 A4 in .308. I know it's impractical and I wouldn't shoot it much, but it looks bad ***...and I'm betting you won't be able to find them for very much longer.

2k + ~$500 for a tripod and links...

What say you? talk me down or talk me into it...

I was at the Portland collectors west show today... They had the military collector vehicle association at the show... Along with lots of goodies.

I couldn't help but fall for a 1919 A4 in .308. I know it's impractical and I wouldn't shoot it much, but it looks bad ***...and I'm betting you won't be able to find them for very much longer.

2k + ~$500 for a tripod and links...

What say you? talk me down or talk me into it...

Don;t do it.

You'll love it, and then you will want more belt-fed guns.

Don;t do it.

You'll love it, and then you will want more belt-fed guns.

+1......

I love mine, just got some A6 parts today at the show. They are incredibly fun, and addicting. I am already looking into my next belt fed.

If it was the one at TNW, they make great 1919s. you really cant go wrong with them.

Tripods are fun, but from the hip is better, or the A6 so you can pretend it is a "rifle".

Anyone who tells you not to is dumb, or your wife.

I knew it... and am kicking myself for not walking out the door with it (from TNW)

I guess - after I go see coctailer for a serbu and a few cans (at least get some paperwork started) I'll have to drive over to Vernonia and pick the one I want!

The next question is - can I mount it on a vehicle for fun? (Pinzgauer 712)

I knew it... and am kicking myself for not walking out the door with it (from TNW)

I guess - after I go see coctailer for a serbu and a few cans (at least get some paperwork started) I'll have to drive over to Vernonia and pick the one I want!

The next question is - can I mount it on a vehicle for fun? (Pinzgauer 712)

PLEEEEEASE...................bring the Pinz when you come over.

I have lusted after them for decades.;)

Here's a few pics...

IMG_0956.jpg

712M0115007.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews