JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh...that's fun! They demilitarized the NFA bits of things like this some times, like the article says.

It's just a big ol tractor with non-working things now o_O

According to the article, it has been demilitarized. If it was done to BATFE spec on deactivating destructive devices, no, it doesn't need to be registered.

I am aware of a small, but active, community that enjoys registered tanks as a hobby though.

I was about to bid but realized there were 3 extra zeroes in the price I wasn't comfortable with.

Nothing about the tank itself needs registering beyond normal vehicle paperwork, just the armament. Which leads to funny situations where you can import a T-72 and have a papered, working 125mm main gun, but good luck finding the transferable PKTs and Dshka to complete it!

Don't have space for a Sherman, but I'm always thinking when I drive by, how good the M3 37mm cannon sitting in front of the local VFW would look in my yard if they ever needed to let it go. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top